Tilley Jane Creek
Ref.#16 7066 ~ Tilley Jane Creek, Mt. Hood
The creek flows off Elliott Glacier on the North side of Mt. Hood. There is a Tilley Jane Creek and a Tilley Jane Camp. They were both named for Tilly Jane Ladd, Wife of William Ladd, who in partnership with Colonel C.E.S. Wood, built the Cloud Cap Road and Cloud Cap in in 1889.
Nikon D800E, 36mp Digital Image
CLICK & SCROLL in WHITE BOXES for SIZES and PRICES