Albany Covered Bridge
Ref.#92 6065 ~ Albany Covered Bridge
Located just north of the Kancamagus Highway and crossing the Swift River, a first bridge on this site was constructed in 1857 and shortly destroyed by a windstorm in 1858. It was rebuilt in 1858 with a 120’ Paddleford truss style bridge (with added arches). In the 1980’s the US Forest Service replaced the wooden floor timbers with steel.
Linhof Master Technica 4x5 view camera: Kodak Vericolor film
CLICK & SCROLL in WHITE BOXES for SIZES and PRICES Details