Ref.#02 3391 ~ Tumacocori Window
The first Mission of Tumacácori was established by Jesuits in 1691 near present day Nogales. The present church was built c. 1757 in the Spanish Colonial style. Here it is viewed through a window in a wall behind the church.
Fuji GX680 III view camera: Fuji Velvia50 film
CLICK & SCROLL in WHITE BOXES for SIZES and PRICES